Monday, June 21, 2010

More busy days ahead...

Apart from having more glitzes with the computer which I hope improves as nothing wrong could be found this time, it has been busy with the Steam Rally and Girgarre Market on the long weekend. I was quite happy with sales at Girgarre, as there was a lot of competition with markets in several areas.
On the farm front over the last 10 days we have had 9 live calves from 9 cows, but 3 cows went down with milk fever and 1 cow had to be vet assisted. At this stage 2 more cows to g with another 3 suspected not in calf.
My upcoming studio/workshop now has sand plopped down ready for the concretor who had to postpone due to destructive weather uprooting another job. Never mind my turn will come.
My middle daughter was in echuca for a party on the weekend, so we got together for lunch at the Wisteria with my other 2 daughters and grandchildren on the sunday.
In the meantime more carding and woolspinning happening, and a few projects on the needles.
Photos coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment