Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brave me....

Well, I have decided to bite the bullet and set up a Webstore, to add to the markets I attend. I want to increase the distance for sales. I look forward to this challenge, and since I at least set up this blog, I am hopeful I can set the website up as it is through diyestores. I am probably quite small compared to some but I hope to do well.








Amelia had her 1st birthday a couple of weekends ago and her Mum and Dad had a BBQ with family and friends attending.

It seems both my granddaughters have birthdays around major sporting events. Mackenzie's birthday coincides with the Football Grand Final (heaven help her for her 18th and 21st birthdays) and Amelia coincides with Bathurst .




....sample of fleeces from my sheep, lovely long locks.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful fleeces. The good season can be seen in the length. Looking forward to seeing photos of the yarn spun from these fleeces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue. Looking forward to spinning some.

    ReplyDelete