Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Website open..

.......so I am going to give myself a plug here. My online store is open so feel free to check it out at http://www.colleenscraftsstore.com/

I have worked on this for the last 3 weeks so I hope it looks as good to you as to me. I will be updating often, also hope to make improvements as needed.

At least I can now get back to normal and finish off making the studio workable. Woollen goods will not be as saleable over our Australian summer so will have to add a few more products from other materials. Only a few more markets before Christmas.

On Sunday was a trip to Wangaratta where we baled 157.5kg of coloured wool into one bale,
which was a bit of an achievement. And this done using the older hand press.
I also now have a lovely supply of commercially machine knitted jumpers from our coloured wool, which I have added to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment