Saturday, July 9, 2011

Working at Crafting...

...is the focus of these days before Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show.
I have spun and dyed some more thick and thin wool skeins. Will I have enough???
I also have been dyeing some wool tops to create extra interest.
In progress... knitted jacket on the bulky machine, hand dyed natural 8ply wool yarn; fine machine knitted boucle scarf/shawl which I felting with the machine embellisher; 50 gm packs of natural wool batts for onselling; and have started spinning an alpaca fleece for a customer.
I won't have a lot of time to do photos for adding to the website as most of the stock I hope will sell at Bendigo.
Please introduce yourself while I am there. I would love to meet anyone who reads my blog.
Tomorrow is also the regular market at Girgarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment