Thursday, August 25, 2011

Okay....

..the workshop has been over a few days. It was a hive of activity from the moment we checked in and continued with food, fibre, frolicking, wine and Spinning. I don't think there was anyone in the group who did not have a wheel in front or some knitting in our hands. Jacey Boggs is an excellent teacher, (I am not sure I am a good student) and we all went away having learnt something and met some new friends.
Back to reality, I am continuing my alpaca commission spinning. I also have a machine knitted piece for a lady for her to use for her printing, if it is suitable. Farm stuff continues with calf watching, and feeding the sheep.

I am going to a new market on Saturday, Riverside Plaza Market in Sheepparton, under cover for a change.

MEMAC (North East Yarns) are having our AGM on Sunday at King River Cafe in Oxley. Nice cafe/restaurant always seems busy when we go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment