Thursday, November 15, 2012

I remember...

...when I started this blog that I would keep up to date. But life, including family, new grandchildren and issues surrounding them did get in the way. Hopefully some of these issues will settle down so I can get back to what I should be doing.
The sheep have been shorn, with some fleeces with barley grass through them, some of which I can process myself, and the better ones may go to Baling Day for ongoing commercial processing into tops, or yarn.
Handspun, from Hand dyed wool tops

Handspun natural camel coloured wool

Handspun from hand dyed fleece

Machine knit from Natural 3ply yarn

Machine Jacket from Bendigo Wool 3ply

Hand dyed 4ply Pure wool
So I will add a few photos for you to peruse so you know I have not slacked off on the craft side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment