Thursday, September 10, 2015

This week is busy but..

...not with crafting.
Tired after 2 markets, with the Sunday being a very long day starting at 4am and getting home at 6pm.
I have been spinning, and have started a beret combining commercial and handspun yarns.
In the meantime, I have 2 trips to Shepparton for Leigh's eye appointments to laser seal the detaching retina which was separating in 6 places. Nasty!
Also, a trip to Echuca to take some dyes to a customer, get a little shopping for my daughter whose youngest child who has been very ill with a chest infection this past week. Then visit my parents and see how my father is faring after his bout with pneumonia.
Whew! I look forward to next week with a trip to see Miss Fisher's fashion garments at Ripponlea on Wednesday, and my birthday on Tuesday.
Girgarre market is on this Sunday so hopefully get a few more items ready over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment