Thursday, July 7, 2016

Busy, busy..

..as the Bendigo sheep and wool show gets close.
I can get photos done of progress, but takes time to then get them to computer.
Dyed tops are ongoing, dyed some more sock yarn, and m winding off 100gm lots of white 8ply Corriedale yarn for dyeing. Decided to spin up some of my dyed tops as I had sold more handspun yarn and this needed topping up.
I completed a new style jumper to sell at Bendigo but has now been sold and gone to Tasmania. so am halfway through another using Bendigo Woollen Mills 8ply Pumpkin, and more machine knitting needs to be done.
And need I say Girgarre market is on this Sunday.
Tuesday and Wednesday are medical appointments for my mother.
Then Bendigo to set up on Thursday.
That's about it. So back to work. Follow me on Facebook and you will get more details on what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment