Saturday, December 3, 2016

Castlemaine Artist Market tomorrow.

I haven't attended a December before, so could be interesting. a customer from last month asked if I was coming back, which is why I will attend. If the heat keeps sales down or non-existent I will rethink this next year. I have found the market to be well organised and friendly, and I have had great sales over the past year including on a 38 degree day in early March.
I will have all my machine knitted items of course, along with my handspun and handdyed yarns. These would be a great gift to a knitter who always has wool in her/his hands.
Scarves and beanies would be great to send overseas to family members.
Today, at Nagambie Lakes Community Market was poorly attended so sales were poor for all stallholders.
Girgarre market next Sunday, and Mooroopna the following Sunday and then a break from markets in January. Of course lots of spinning, dyeing and knitting to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment