Monday, August 24, 2009

Windy day...

A bit of a slack day catching up with the vacuuming (did I say slack)....
I have washed 7 skeins of alpaca and wool taday, hoping it will dry on the clothesline in the wind. I have been contract spinning some alpaca for an acquaintance from the North East. So far I have spun 8 skeins of this lovely brown of unknown weight. It seems to be a strong fleece so I hope she will be happy with it.

Saturday was another day for spinning and knitting. Sunday grocery shopping then off to Spotlight to buy material for quilts.

I have begun a cotquilt for my nephew's baby boy in Sydney (born earlier this year), then one for my sister's 50th birthday in October, followed by one for my 30 year old daughter who is expecting a baby in October.

Who said life was easy..

No comments:

Post a Comment