Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why does other stuff take up time...

I think generally the older we get life changes and every minute is taken up with stuff and other things.
I am getting photos taken of projects, and articles completed. But getting them on to the blog takes extra time, and when that time is short the blog takes second or last place.
I have 4 markets to attend this month, plus going to work 3 days, so have lots of work to do.
this is just a hello to say I am still here.
Button, thank you for your recent comment on my blocks, will be posting photo of completed quilt soon.
Better get off the computer, now. Off to feed the sheep, then water vegies, shower and off to Echuca to babysit, then wool & Craft meeting, check on other daughter, then check out another car. My Pulsar is feeling the pinch going to the Markets and is heavily loaded. I have had it for 10 years and have clocked over 240,000 kms, with no mechanical issues. Sigh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment