Saturday, March 13, 2010

a little update....

Due to last weekend's predicted storms and further rainfall I cancelled Nagambie market (disappointingly), but lucky I did as I was coughing and spluttering most of the night and woke up with a sore throat, (I hate being unwell).


As part of the long weekend I organised a felting day for my friend Kaylene who has been wanting to try felting for a long time, and here are the fruits of our labour...


Ten years ago I learnt how to quilt with a group at Rochester under the guidance of Sue Reid and this was my first quilt which was a block of the month we did, and I handquilted it as well.

I was very proud of this first effort and, now I am losing count of the quilts that followed. I do have photos of these quilts but not good for uploading so I will gradually take photos of the ones I still have and then post at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment