Saturday, July 10, 2010

Girgarre Market tomorrow....
















New handspun yarns for the stall, small amounts only.


Today's program was to get some hay fed out to the cows and sheep, before it rained which it has just before midday.

Since then, I have finished carding the wool for the tweedy yarn, and next for carding is a grey. This is also from my own sheep.

The car is packed, so am hoping weather does not become too bad and seetles overnight.


I have some NE Vanilla cream that I have dyed with Landscape Apollo Bay and it should be dry enough for the stall remaining in 500gm skeins.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! How did the market go? I've just learnt to knit so once I am done with this current project I might have to get some of your pretty wool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Leah,
    Not a lot of people about, but earned a few dollars.I would be happy for you to look at my wool anytime.
    Cheers,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete