Monday, July 26, 2010

Emotions....

I've just been reading my daughter's blog. Rebecca is currently visiting South Africa with some of her friends, doing some volunteer work. Seeing her with the children brought tears to my eyes. Although they are very poor they were a happy little bunch, and I am very proud to see what Rebecca is doing.
There are lots of lovely photos. Perhaps someone would like to drop in on her posts and have a look.
You can find her at http://rebeccaandtheworld.wordpress.com

On another note the Bendigo Sheepshow and Craft and Quilt fair are over for another year, and it is time to get back to work.

Presently on my needles I have a vest from a Patons pattern, a beanie, and a scarf.
There is always fibre on the spinning wheels of course. I have to replenish my stock after sales at Bendigo, so have woven a scarf and felted 2 scarves already. I always need a new item to add to the stall before any market.

Tongala was a little quiet this time but did manage to sell a few items, including whilst almost packed up, as 2 elderly ladies hadn't got down early enough.

Now, will need to get photos on soon.

The shed/studio/workshop is up and now am waiting for the electrician and the builder. The builder will be here later today to have a look.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen, maybe I will have to come home some time to see the new shed.... have posted a blog, heard you in my head telling me to. Internet access is limited though.

    ReplyDelete