Monday, August 2, 2010

Just had a nice quiet weekend...

....spinning, carding, knitting and contemplating the shed. The electrician came out this morning to see what was needed and the builder will be coming out late this week or early next week. I am looking forward to setting it all up and then will invite a few people to my Studio opening . A good excuse for a party to have my own "Girl's Shed".







Some of Mandie's (EGMTK) Mulled Wine Merino Top that I bought some time ago, finally spun up. It was 200gms so now have 2 skeins to sell.




I thought it was about time I put a picture of my sheep on here. I'm not sure if I have before. But although they have only a small area to live they look very healthy. They are fed a sheep mix grain in the mornings and there is always a bale of hay in the paddock. the grass is growing with all the rain we have had, so hope the spring will be good.

1 comment:

  1. Colleen, Your shed looks great. I'm sure you will love having your own work space.

    ReplyDelete