Sunday, August 15, 2010

More rain...











......today. The computer is set up at the other end of the house including with my sewing machine, picker and carders, and it is always cold down here, so a little reluctance to stay in here too long.


This winter seems to be coming back to normal rainy weather. Nice but it is a bit cold, have already gone through 4 gas bottles so am using split system for heating at times.






I got through dyeing another fleece yesterday before it started to rain again. Happy with colours.








The studio is now lined with the wallboards, so now to paint and wait for electrician. Tank is set up at the back but still have a layer of water beside and behind as the main tank is overflowing. At least I used a bit of water with the dyeing and rinsing.
The cows and calves have been enjoying lots of green grass.
Someone always has to be the King of the Castle. Looking forward to fleeces this year. I don't think the barley grass will set for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how peaceful do those pics look. I wish I wish I wish lol xoxo
    love all your colors

    karen xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. Yes very peaceful you stand watching them for ages.
    I was happy with the colours.
    Cheers,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete