Thursday, August 26, 2010

Studio happenings...

...although no electricity on yet I have begun to put a few things into the studio. Some packets of wool that are still labelled in ounces. These were given to me by my GP, who was also my ex-boss, after he and his wife had been clearing out his elderly aunt's apartment after she went into care. I look forward to opening the parcels of wrapped brown paper and sharing with other knitters.
Mandie (EGMTK) came out Sunday afternoon with my Strauch carder, which I have already used. Makes lovely batts. So we went for a walk to check out the Studio and the sheep. All were admired by Mandie and Georgia.
Today took me to Shepparton to pick up my purchases (where they were stored) from Clare of Garments and Gadgets. Lots of ideas lurking in my brain for these knitting machines which I have been thinking about for a while.
More rain so all was a dash to get equipment into the Studio. Hardly had time to properly look at them, but I know what to expect, as I have used plain knitting machines in the past. I now think I have all the equipment I need to work.
With the rain I haven't taken any photos yet so they are to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment