Friday, January 13, 2012

Time to get busy...

I recently dyed some small amounts of fleece which are now on the website. There is a little VM in them but easily flicked, picked or carded out. I will be dyeing more soon, and these I will card separately.
I recently have been knitting a cardigan on the machine and finally finished it. I was sewing it up and was checking how it looked when lo and behold I noticed the cuffs on the sleeves did not look even. How I missed that I do not know. So will not be able to sell this, but I get a new cardigan for myself which is not a bad thing. So, off to the machine to do a new one. At least I am getting the practice.
I have some skeins of yarn that also need to be added to website. Photos taken so need to be added soon.
As I said time to get busy.
Babysitting this weekend so that will slow me down, will have to get things prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment