Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Harrietville...

...here I come.
Whilst I was working shift work, I was not able to attend any workshops over the years, so for the first time this year I am going to the Harrietville weekend retreat workshop that is put on every year by the Handspinners and Weavers Guild (Vic). So am busily preparing the the requirements for the workshops on hand.
Art yarns, wool embroidery, Historical dyeing, wool blending with combs, and ideas for the knitters loom.
The best about it will be the new comrades I will meet and some I already know and the casual way the workshops work.
Will have some posting to do when I come back.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time Colleen. It is so inspiring to spend a few days with other "wool" people. Will be watching your blog for a report!!

    ReplyDelete