Sunday, September 17, 2017

It has been a while...

...but I am still here. One wonders how much a person can do in this world of technology.
This year has been hugely busy. Building up stock levels of garments and accessories to sell at the markets, creating an online presence, spinning and dyeing yarns. And attend markets, events and keep and eye on family issues. At present parents are becoming older with the inherent medical issues that come with that.
In the meantime I have been planning a visit to the US particularly to visit my daughter in Dallas, Texas and include visits with woolly friends, plus a tour. And this is happening soon. I leave September 26 and return October 24.
To ensure you see what I am up to follow me on Facebook
www.facebook.com/collarn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Colleen, Have an amazing holiday. Something special to do after months of early mornings and cold market days. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, really looking forward to it, and seeing Rebecca after 2 years

    ReplyDelete