Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Markets...

Easter is coming TOO quickly and I have to do lots of work. More beanies, more fingerless mitts, scarves, handspun yarns.

I am currently working on as much as I can because there is a big Market at the Rushworth Festival this Saturday with a big crowd usually visiting this historic town. On Sunday the Tongala market is also happening.

I always look forward to all the visitors.

The lambs are still coming, now at 12 beautiful black lambs.

On the work front, I am Retiring from Nursing after 36 years. I will be looking forward to spending more time in the garden to get up to scratch, and keeping a better eye on the animals, and best of all start all the crafty wool things that I have been planning.

Bendigo Wool Show.... I am especially looking forward to this, as I will be sharing a stall (in my own right) with the North East Yarns. It is especially satisfactory because I am a member of this group of very talented people from the Nort East, where we bale our wool together to be processed into our yarn and jumpers. Amongst this group there are very talented, weavers, felters and knitters.

The North East Yarns products can be found through their website and at the Old Schoolhouse Gallery in Beechworth. Follow the link from the website.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great Easter. Good luck getting the last minute stock finished.

    And I'm sure you will enjoy having more time for your woolly life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, Happy Easter to you as well.
    I am looking forward to working from home, and getting all my ideas going.

    ReplyDelete